@drportnay

Follow me on twitter @drportnay for daily thoughts, comments on recent news items and retweets

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Running Nirvana

I love to run in new places and find new routes. I hate having to guess how far I went or having to retrace my path in the car. This gets hard to do with my trail running.


I considered getting a GPS watch but really did not to spend the money.

I then discovered the free GPSLogger app for my BlackBerry. Its works perfectly. Just start logging and it keeps track of how far I have run and my time via GPS. I can even download my route and upload it into MapMyRun.com or Google Earth to see it on a map. I highly recommend it to anyone with a BlackBerry looking for a free and very precise way to track their runs (it would work just as well on a bike too).


Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment