@drportnay

Follow me on twitter @drportnay for daily thoughts, comments on recent news items and retweets

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

The Fun Theory

For some time, I have been talking to my patients about ways to get motivated to exercise. I tell then to try and remember what activities you did as a child that were fun. My trail running and cycling reminds me of when I played in the woods with my friends and played cops and robbers on our bikes. I've recently rediscovered my love of tennis and now play weekly.

Through the wonderful word of twitter, I've just been introduced to the thefuntheory.com. Its an amazing example of just what I've been telling my patients. By making a staircase into a musical piano, 66% more commuters used the stairs. Its amaizing -- check it out

No comments:

Post a Comment