- Track your physical activity and daily nutrition at www.startwalkingnow.org. Record your walking distance, outline map routes and locate nearby American Heart Association-designated Walking Paths.
- Sign a pledge to lead a healthier life at your local American Heart Association Heart Walk. Keep motivated by putting your pledge card on your refrigerator to remind yourself of your promise to live heart healthy. For more information, visit www.heartwalk.org.
- Join your company team or start a team of your own. Either way, you can help make a difference in people's lives - including your own. Visit www.heartwalk.org to join a team.
- Keeping a record of your progress can also help keep you motivated and AHA has some great tools to help you keep your physical activity program on the move. To document your weight, blood pressure and get more information on heart disease sign up today at www.heart360.org
- Get your personal heart score a custom plan with the seven simple steps you need to live better. Visit www.mylifecheck.org for more information.
- Keep track of how much you move with our pedometer, great for the office, home, or running errands! Find this and other great products that can help you stay in step with heart health at shop.heart.org.
As an online donor, you've helped the American Heart Association advance our mission through your generosity. Funding from donors has helped to create walking paths in your community and across the country, as well as provided people with online resources such as exercise plans and other ways to get active and stay active. Thank you again for your gift and for helping us build healthier lives, free of cardiovascular diseases and stroke!
American Heart Association