@drportnay

Follow me on twitter @drportnay for daily thoughts, comments on recent news items and retweets

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Inaugural Post

I have been wanting to start a blog for some time now. My goal is to bring useful information and opinion to the everyday person. Everyday it seems that more and more information is published regarding what medications to take or not take, what food to eat or not eat, what exercise to do or not do, what procedures to have or not have to keep you alive longer, avoid a heart attack and keep promote overall well being.

My goal with this blog is to help the everyday person navigate all the information floating around out there and try and make sense of it all.

In addition, I will provide education on understanding the many aspects of heart disease and current and future treatment options.

No comments:

Post a Comment